[Tugindia] Freelancing - LaTeX jobs

R Karthikeyan rkarthikeyan2001 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Feb 16 10:58:29 CET 2005

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am R. Karthikeyan residing at Chennai, Tamil Nadu,
Chennai. I am having more than 8 years of experience
in the e-publishing, pre-press, data entry, data
conversion and typesetting industry. During my work, I
worked for all the major publishers like Kluwer, OUP,
John Wiley, AP,  IOP, etc.  I am well versed in LaTeX
2e. Able to create class file in accordance to the
given specification, incorporating fonts in the class
file. Coding the LaTeX file using AMSMATH and other
latest packages. LaTeX file will coded with accordance
to the class file that you provide or I will create
the class file and code the file or will be coded
using the standard BOOK class file for books and
ARTICLE class file for Journals. I will assure you the
prompt supply and 99% error free files.

Two months back I started my own full time consultancy
& freelancening work. At present I am working for 2
companies in Chennai. For one company I am doing full
paginiation job in LaTeX  and for another company I am
doing full data conversion job in LaTeX.

WHAT KIND OF SERVICES I CAN PROVIDE FOR YOU:

(1)	I will create class file in accordance to the
specification provided by you.
(2)	I will give you LaTeX coded file using the class
file provided by you or using the standard class file.
(3)	Supplying Paginated output using LaTeX. For this I
will supply LaTeX coded file (TeX file), dvi file.
(4) Ready to take full typesetting work (coding,
paging, taking care of authors correction upto final
printer PDF files). I am doing this serivce to 2 local
vendors & to one  publisher through a coordinating
person.
(4)	Training the persons in LaTeX coding, pagination
in LaTeX, creating class file.
(5)	Just Data entry the MSS and supply it as Word file
or text file or any other format specified by you.

If you find me suitable for your outsourcing, please
consider me. I will send the samples to you for
reference.

Contact Address:

R. KARTHIKEYAN,
82, 6th CROSS STREET,