[Tugindia] psbezier

Ravi Gautam aol_gautam at rediffmail.com
Sat Aug 13 21:55:26 CEST 2005

Dear Manjusha,
Thank you for the reply and kind advice. You are correct if one only needs to get the figure as a diagram. But actually I have to draw exactly a particular polynomial curve and I feel repeating a point twice will effect the polynomial of which we get the curve. I will probably use degree elevation and draw the (original) control polygon by a separate command.
Regards,
Gautam