[Tugindia] pdfscreen : paneltoc

Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana bhaskara_p at vsnl.com
Tue Sep 28 10:21:15 CEST 2004

Hello,
Now I am able to get paneltoc.
I found that pdfscreen package writes .toc file only once after first
compilation of the .tex file.
And so if you  modify your .tex file wrt \section, it won't add these sections
in paneltoc automatically.
For that 1. change your tex file name or
 2. delete  .toc file. (but some how second option failed with my earlier
file).
Also to show correct page numbers. One need to LaTeX it twice o.w. it shows
wrong page no.s like page 3 of 1. or page 4 of 100 like that.

Can we add some code to update .toc file automatically to make this beautiful
package more beautiful?

Thanks.
Manjusha

PS: I will send .tex file to cvr of the list.

Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana
56/14, Erandavane, Damle Path,
Off Law College Road,
Pune - 411 004, India.