[Tugindia] pdfscreen : paneltoc

Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana bhaskara_p at vsnl.com
Mon Sep 27 13:52:31 CEST 2004

Thanks for the reply.

> You need to provide \usepackage[screen,rightpanel,paneltoc]{pdfscreen}

Yes! Added screen option already.

> Delete the *.toc file and rerun pdflatex, that should solve the problem.

Yes! I tried same but it is still just creating newer one but empty .toc file.
I tried to write some thing in it. And it was showing it on the panel as I
write. And after next compilation it is not washing it's content.
I think it is not refreshing due to some reason.

 I tried with print option, in that case in .out file it is showing entries
and in pdf file also it is showing section entries for linking in that case.
And it is giving error as LaTeX Error : option class for package hyperref.

But not for screen option. It gives no panel and gives warning :
Package pdfscreen warning : hyperref already loaded in line 331.
Package pdfscreen warning : Option ` pagebackref' has already been used,
 (hyperred)                            setting the option has no effect on
input line 337.
Package pdfscreen warning : Option `backref' has  already been used,
:
etc.

Can you give some hint to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance.
Manjusha

--

Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana