[Tugindia] style file for latex2html and for Devnag

dashingshukla dashingshukla at indiatimes.com
Mon Sep 13 10:26:24 CEST 2004

Hello,

I am new user of Latex and to more precise...devnag....I do all the hindi typography work in devnag on Linux...

I have also been able to convert my devnag files into..HTML file by using latex2html....

But some how ...when i changed my linux OS from version 8 to 9 ...then i didnt copied...the setting...on it and now I am  cluless that where to copy or what devnag file/setting i need to copy to my system and to which place...

kindly let me know....!!

I am eagerly waiting....for some reply and realy solution ....

urs
rahul shukla

PS: when i am compiling....devnag it works when.. i compile it again with Latex it asks me ..."devnagri.sty" not found..