[Tugindia] RE: EPS file

Kev sooltaal at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 10:11:53 CEST 2004

Hello and thanks to all who replied about the EPS file
problem. The only way I've been able to fix the scale
and size of the eps image and being able to convert
PDF of the same drawing using pdflatex to embed into
the document has been by re-installing packages and
then compiling the tex document. Acrobat 5.0 spat a
few problems in converting pdf, ps, eps. files of the
drawing but that I am assuming is a problem of
Microsoft Office Xp's draw program. Or that Acrobat
5.0 may be old. I don't have acrobat natively on my
machine and so to tweak or spend hours to rectify the
issue has been dropped.

The good news is that upon re-installation i've been
able to add the pdf and eps at scaled,rotated
placement point etc of the image into the tex
document.

Thanks to all that have contributed to helping.

Kevin.