[Tugindia] psTricks: Any Limitations?

H S Rai hsraidce at iitr.ernet.in
Sat Oct 23 13:19:25 CEST 2004

I am planning to use psTricks to produce Engineering/ Technical
drawings. I have drawn a sample of "Water Tank" using psTricks, the
.tex file for which was produced by C++. You are requested to have a
look at:

	http://ohsr.sarovar.org/

But, as I worked on it, it appear me that there may be some
limitaions of this appraoch. So, I preffered to seek you advice
before proceeding further.

1) May we produce big size drawings with this, like A0, A1?

2) Can we plot such drawings on Plotters.

3) Limitation of pspicture size? I find 20 cm give error "dimention
too high". I wish to work in milli-metre units, which may be of the range
25000. We may use scale etc, but please advise me whether, should I
go ahead, or look for something else.

With kind regards,

--
H.S.Rai    http://www.grex.org/~hsrai | Registered Linux User # 223684
http://counter.li.org/cgi-bin/runscript/display-person.cgi?user=223684

:
####[ GNU/Linux One Stanza Tip (LOST) ]#######################

Sub : bash tricks (#1)                               LOST #147

Why re-type a full command.  At the bash prompt "!" allows you
to go back to the last command executed with a search pattern.
e.g. During an edit-compile session you entered something like
gcc -o test test.c, and then edited it again, to re-compile it
all you do is enter '!gcc' [Enter] ... and there it goes ...

: