[Tugindia] texpower

CV Radhakrishnan cvr at river-valley.org
Thu Oct 14 09:21:08 CEST 2004

On Thu, October 14, 2004 7:47 am, kvmadhav at gec.ac.in said:
> Hi all,
>
> does anybody know how to install texpower on mandrake9.1.

1. create a folder by name texpower under $TEXMF/tex/latex

2. Move the texpower.sty and all related files to this folder

3. run texhash from the prompt

You need to be superuser to do all the above.

> I am a nontechie, so can can one know how to compile it?

To use texpower, you have to provide the command, \usepackage{texpower} in
your document's preamble.  There are several options too which you can use
in this command.

> any documents explaining how to compile?

There is an excellent documentation coming available with texpower bundle.
The author has provided a few example files for you to test.  Please go
through all of them patiently.