[Tugindia] Varying Leading between the paragraphs---should be restricted--help

Venkata Ramana Reddy reddyvenkat7 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 16:41:48 CET 2004

Dear All The TUG Members

Recently I have created a template in which the leading in between the paragraphs is varying from page to page depend upon the vertical space availabily. Kindly suggest the command/remedy to maintain strictly the paragraph leading even in between the paragraphs (i.e. between the last row of first para & first row of second para) throughout the file.

Actually the specified leading (10/12) is being maintained within the paragraph. But a bit more vertical space is being generated in between the paragraphs, particularly in the pages with vertical looseness. Please suggest that I need to maintain strictly 10/12 leading irrespective of looseness.

I look forward to the reply/answer ASAP.

Thanking you in Advance

Yours Best

Ramana Reddy G. V.