[Tugindia] How to open the downloaded TEX-LIVE 6 installer file.

Indrajit Lahiri indrajit at cal2.vsnl.net.in
Thu Nov 11 08:58:23 CET 2004

Dear Friends,
             Today I have completed downloading the file
texlive6-20010730.iso.bz2 from TUG India website, which is the installation
file for TEX-LIVE 6. I have burned it into a CD but I cannot open the file
and so I cannot install TEX-LIVE 6. Please suggest me how can I open the
file and install the package. Thanking all
                                                Yours sincerely
                                                Indrajit Lahiri