[Tugindia] Different Hyphenation pattern

Ragu.solaiappan, Integra ragu.solaiappan at integra-india.com
Fri Mar 26 12:00:26 CET 2004

Dear TUG members,

I likes to include different hyphenation pattern to my work, for example,
some jobs I need to have US and for some I need UK English patterns.

As we know the default .FMT files is supporting US English, for this I need
to generate an another FMT which support UK English pattern. I could
generate the FMT and included for compilation, and it works well up to my
expectation.

Is there is any other possibility to have different hyphenation pattern by
using a single FMT file.

My feeling is, I wont want to have different FMT files for different
hyphenation patters.

I have tried with babel.sty, but is not working to me, it shows error.

Please advice me, if I am wrong.

Regards
Ragu