[Tugindia] Citations extend beyond page margin

Himal sharma himal22 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 19:08:41 CET 2004

Thanks Ragu and HS,

I should have been more explicit here. I use MiKTeX
with winedt. I have never had such a problem during my
three year with LaTeX. Yeah, I use 'natbib'. It
doesn't seem to me that there is any word that is too
long in the sentences that create THE problem. And
also, it doesn't happen always - only at a few places
in a report of 60 pages.

>From the responses, it appears to me that nobody had
these problems. I will re-check all my files including
the bibliography '.bib' file.

Here is my original problem, for those of you who
might wanna lend a hand.

> Hi Everybody,
>
> I am having an unusual problem of extended text
> beyond
> right margin. It doesn't happen with the regular
> text,
> but only with the citation. Here is an example.
>
> ---
> While at the end of the line
> the citation like [Bush and Cheney,
> 2004], it doesn't break pro-
> perly. In fact, the citation
> should appear like [Bush and
> Cheney, 2004].
> ---
>
> Could someone suggest me on how to overcome this
> problem. Thanks

Thanks again,

Himal