[Tugindia] RGB colors

Suresh A.L sureshal at sps.co.in
Wed Mar 3 05:11:30 CET 2004

Dear Sir,

I am able to remove the colors through other softwares. But, before the
tiff/eps is in black and white, after calling it in LaTeX through graphics
package, making the DVI output to PS/PDF, the tiff/eps is getting converted
into RGB colors. While generating the PDF itself, I  would like to generate
a "B/W or Color" to "B/W or Color" images respectively.

But, some few images are coming in RGB, even though, they are in B/W
initially, if I run through the Pitstop software.

Any, suggestions would be helpfull for me.

Thanking you,

suresh