[Tugindia] LaTeX New user

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Mon Jul 5 11:33:21 CEST 2004

TUG India recently distributed TeX Live CDs. Probably the cost is Rs.1000/- or so. Please visit the TUG India website for more information and their postal address (Thiruvananthapuram).

Most probably the TeX Live CD has the book called "LaTeX for Wordprocessor users" written by Guido Gonzato of Italy. Otherwise just search on Google with above words and you will get the site. CTAN or TUG also has a copy. In CTAN see in folder doc/wp and you will get it.

It is not easy to get Devnagari from TeX/LaTeX. First learn some TeX/LaTeX then go further.

With best wishes,

Venu Gopal

PS : Never top post or our TeX Guru will get angry!