[Tugindia] space between paragraphs

Shripad M. Garge shripad at mri.ernet.in
Fri Jul 2 09:23:26 CEST 2004

Thank you Raj, but \parskip works with \documentstyle, but I am using
\documentclass. Is there an analog of \parskip for \documentclass?

Sincerely,
Shripad.

-:-:-:- Raj Singh wrote on Fri, 2 Jul 2004 (12:32pm) -:-:-:-

: > I would like to know if there is any way of giving a fixed distance
: > between paragraphs. I could of course write \vskip2mm at the starting of
: > every paragraph, but it would be better if one command took care of all
: > the paragraphs. Thanks.
:
: If using LaTeX, put `parskip 0.2cm' in the preamble of your document i.e.
: begore `\begin{document}'.
:
: -- Raj
: