[Tugindia] NON-LATEX MATHS/CS problem

David Kastrup dak at gnu.org
Fri Jan 23 09:26:18 CET 2004

Ashis Kumar Mal <akmal at ece.iitkgp.ernet.in> writes:

> My question is not realted to LaTeX, so please excuse me for posting
> it.

Well, it _is_ related to LaTeX.  If you use

\usepackage{concmath}

then you'll be using the fonts Donald Knuth has let himself be
designed for the book "Concrete Mathematics" by Graham, Knuth,
Patashnik.

Check it out in your library, or order it.  There is no similarly
accessible and well-written book concerning this sort of recursion
problem available on the market.

Sorry that I don't have the time to do the work for you right now,
but your question will be answered much much more thoroughly (and it
is a question of learning and methods) in there, and I can't
recommend this book high enough.

UKTUG FAQ: <URL:http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html>