[Tugindia] Regarding "The TeX Book"

prabhu harihara nandanan prabhuuts at yahoo.co.in
Thu Feb 26 04:37:22 CET 2004

Respected Sir,

My Name is H. Prabhu. I'm working in a typesetting company in Chennai. I'm very interested in programming in TeX. But I can't get the "The TeX Book" by "Donald E. Knuth" in Chennai, even in very big book shops. They are saying that they didn't receive the book like this. So I Request you to inform me about how to get that book. I will be so grateful to you, if I get that book. Please let me know where to find that book.

Thanking You.

H. Prabhu.