[Tugindia] placement of marginal notes

Janardhan latexbird at aicra.com
Tue Feb 3 09:46:23 CET 2004

Hello every one,

   I have to produce a document having the marginal notes on left
   side of the page in both right-hand page and left-hand page. I
   cannot use oneside page style because i have change the running
   headers. can any one help me how to get this done using latex. The
   graphical representation of the layout will be:

   left-hand side page            right-hand side page
   _________________________     _______________________________
  |       |                 |   |          |                    |
  |       |                 |   |          |                    |
  |       |                 |   |          |                    |
  |       |                 |   |          |                    |
  |       |                 |   |          |                    |
  |       |                 |   | Margin   |                    |
  |Margin |                 |   |  Notes   |                    |
  |Notes  |                 |   |          |                    |
  |       |                 |   |          |                    |
  |       |                 |   |          |                    |
  |       |                 |   |          |                    |
  |       |                 |   |          |                    |

  Also I want my headers to span entire page. When i use marginal
  notes the running headers will not occupy full page.

  Thanks for any help.

--
Best regards,
 Janardhan                          mailto:latexbird at aicra.com