[Tugindia] generic paper class

Ajay Shah ajayshah at mayin.org
Sun Feb 1 16:05:23 CET 2004

On Sun, Feb 01, 2004 at 01:17:52PM +0530, Badri T Natarajan wrote:
> I am looking for a generic paper class package. It has proved embarassing to use the
> article format of a journal such as kluwer or siam etc. before having the article accepted! On the other hand, using the article class by itself has not been sufficient. I have found one package called paper.cls. Are there others with "plain vanilla" features?

I find the article style to be quite powerful. But if you know
something better, I'd be happy to learn.

> My second question is: how do you handle a second author and institution while
> making the title? I have tried \and with limited success.

\author{Name1\\Institution1 \and Name2\\Institution2}

--
Ajay Shah                                                   Consultant
ajayshah at mayin.org                      Department of Economic Affairs