[Tugindia] Re: Viewing document structure (V. Sasi Kumar)

Stefan Scriba Scribas at ukzn.ac.za
Tue Aug 24 13:07:26 CEST 2004

Hi

In my version of Kile the left hand panel running across the monitor
contains a tag which contains the document structure... this version of
Kile came standard with SUSE 9.1.

Most of the time I use Winedt with MikTex in windows - here i push the
gather button, which opens up a window at the bottom of the screen, with
a list of all the sections/subsections. I can click on any to jump to
that section. It also contains other tags containing all the labels, a
list of bibliography items, citations, references, and finally a list of
all the environments in my document - very useful.

Hopefully this helped!?
Stefan