[Tugindia] Re: tugindia Digest, Vol 20, Issue 17

V. Sasi Kumar vsasi at hotpop.com
Tue Aug 24 14:22:10 CEST 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 16:39, Stefan Scriba wrote:

> In my version of Kile the left hand panel running across the monitor
> contains a tag which contains the document structure... this version of
> Kile came standard with SUSE 9.1.

Thank you! My kile used to show the directory of the current file in the
left hand panel. I did not see any menu that could change that. Now I
have found that it is possible to display the structure in that panel
using an icon in the tool bar next to the panel.
--
V. Sasi Kumar <vsasi at hotpop.com>