[Tugindia] In Multicolumn Package, how can i place floats in single column

CV Radhakrishnan cvr at river-valley.org
Thu Aug 5 09:08:13 CEST 2004

>>>>> "goutham" == goutham madonkar <indianstar_2004 at yahoo.com>
>>>>> writes:

    goutham> Dear users, In multicol package, wide floats placed in
    goutham> multicolumn by using

    goutham> \begin{figure*}...\end{figure*}.

    goutham> But, how can i place floats in single column.

Single column floats are not allowed by multicol package.  You might
use the default twocolumn option instead.

    goutham> give me the solution

It would be so kind of you, if you would write to your fellowmen a
little more politely.  Often your posts tempt me to fire back, this
time I felt like asking you -- what will you do if I don't give the
solution? -- but civility doesn't allow it.

Best