[Tugindia] Latex Tutorials, a primer

A B Raju (00407302) abraju at ee.iitb.ac.in
Thu Sep 18 02:44:29 CEST 2003

Dear Sir,
 I express my appreciation to your team who have contributed towards a
nice Latex Tutorials, a primer. It's really wonderful. Also may I suggest
something(may be it is there in the pipeline)? Can we expect a
Tutorial/Primer in near future to install editors like Emacs along with
other packages which is tailored for Latexing? When i read mails from the
list, Emacs with allied packages saves lots of time and energy during texing.
I once again congradulate you and your team for a nice tutorial.
With regards,
a.b.raju