[Tugindia] Re: TUG and me

Amitabh Trehan amitabhtrehan at softhome.net
Fri Oct 31 09:49:17 CET 2003

WOW. Whistles, catcalls, W,C,W,C,C,W,W,W .... well, I am just imagining
myself in the audience of TUG (though I am not good at whistling).
Congrats, CVR - believe me, you deserve it, so dont puzzle over it ;+)
Heres to beloved CVR from the TUGIndia commune ...
 BTW, the cartoon is really cute and I didnt know you play the tabla so
well ....

AT