[Tugindia] Having problem in documentation

chidarala chidarala at rediffmail.com
Wed Oct 22 10:52:50 CEST 2003

Hai every body,
I am Ravi. I amd doing documenttaion in Latex for a short book and I am having 100 figures in that book. So I had drawn all the figures using xfig. I make my file structure like this...

CG-main directory
    planesweep-sub dir
        planesweep.tex---files..
           figures-subdir
    prune-sub dir
         figures......sub dir...

So after this I had put all the figure paths in  .tcshrc.private using setenv...and it is also working...

But the problem is in xdvi file I a getting all the figures after that doucment , I mean after finishing all the text part figures coming separately instead of in the document, (I mean in between text). What shoud I do know to get the figures where I want in my document

Thx for Adv

ravi