[Tugindia] Creating an index...

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred at bytesforall.org
Thu Oct 2 13:42:53 CEST 2003

A lot of manual work involved ;-) Wouldn't it be possible for someone just
to index one references of each word, and for the software to subsequently
pick up all the references? Doesn't it seem that some work that could be
done by a computer is being left to a human? Don't know if I'm expecting
too much! FN

Frederick Noronha (FN)        | http://www.fredericknoronha.net
Freelance Journalist          | http://www.bytesforall.org
http://goalinks.pitas.com     | http://joingoanet.shorturl.com