[Tugindia] TeX Live CD. How to order

Sridhar M.A. mas at uomphysics.net
Thu Oct 2 08:09:08 CEST 2003

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 12:34:00PM +0530, Radhakrishnan CV wrote:

   > Yes. Please take a look at:
   >
   >   http://texlive.sarovar.org
   >
   > I have uploaded all the three ISO images of final stable release of
   > TeXLive 2003 at:
   >
   >   http://sarovar.org/projects/texlive/
   >
   > All the images of CD/DVD labels and cover in PDF and JPG formats are
   > also available.  ISO images are bzipped and the file sizes are
   > approximately:
   >
   >  texlive2003-live.iso.bz2   =>  516 MB (DVD)
   >  texlive2003-demo.iso.bz2   =>  216 MB (CD)
   >  texlive2003-inst.iso.bz2   =>  571 MB (CD)

A big thanks for all the persons involved in making this happen.

I have a problem: I cannot resume disconnected downloads using wget on
linux. Does not sarovar support that feature? This would be a problem as
we will not be able to download the whole image in one shot.

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.

Electrocution, n.:
	Burning at the stake with all the modern improvements.