[Tugindia] TeX Live CD. How to order

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Wed Oct 1 13:34:00 CEST 2003

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 at 10:07, M Kishore Kumar wrote:

  Kishore> Can someone help me know how I can order for a TeXLive CD?
  Kishore> Does it contain the Windows version of TeX/LaTeX and
  Kishore> MetaFont?

Yes. Please take a look at:

  http://texlive.sarovar.org

I have uploaded all the three ISO images of final stable release of
TeXLive 2003 at:

  http://sarovar.org/projects/texlive/

All the images of CD/DVD labels and cover in PDF and JPG formats are
also available.  ISO images are bzipped and the file sizes are
approximately:

 texlive2003-live.iso.bz2   =>  516 MB (DVD)
 texlive2003-demo.iso.bz2   =>  216 MB (CD)
 texlive2003-inst.iso.bz2   =>  571 MB (CD)