[Tugindia] 14pt fonts ?

Nikhil Joshi nikhil_joshi at gmx.net
Tue May 27 09:43:50 CEST 2003

On Tue, 27 May 2003, Nikhil Joshi wrote:

> Overfull \vbox (3.0pt too high) has occurred while \output is active [4]
> Overfull \vbox (3.0pt too high) has occurred while \output is active [5]
> Overfull \vbox (3.0pt too high) has occurred while \output is active [6]
>
> What does this mean ?

Pardon me, but i've found solution for this as well! ( google rules !!)

I found out that this was the result of fancyhdr package.
Now I've set my \headheight to 17pt by trial and error.
Is there some way by which I can determine how much should be header
height corresponding to a particular font-size ( 10pt, 12pt, 14pt etc. )
without resorting to trial and error method.

Regards
Nikhil