[Tugindia] (no subject)

S. venkataraman svenkat at ignou.ac.in
Mon May 26 18:37:30 CEST 2003

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Renugopal M
	Sent: Mon 5/26/2003 4:12 PM
	To: TUGIndia Mailing List
	Cc: Indic Dev
	Subject: [Tugindia] (no subject)

	I have a image (line drawings) in MS-WORD.

	Can someone help me in converting this
	to PS file without loosing the resolution.

	Thanks in advance.

	Renu

	Hi,

	I am assuming you have access to windows
	You can try the following: Install a postscript printer, say,
HPLaserjet5MP,

	for example.  Open the file in MSWord. Click on print and choose
print to file.

	( You have to give print page by page.  )Click OK.

	It will ask for file name. Give a file name with .ps extension.
Open

	the file in ghostview and set the bounding box and convert it
EPS. I do

	not know if this will preserve the resolution though!

	Venkataraman.