[Tugindia] amsbook and amsart classes

Dr. Dinesh Karia dineshjk at earth.planet.net.in
Wed May 21 23:16:33 CEST 2003

Dear all,

    Usually the front matter of a book includes the following.

1. On the Title page: Besides Title and authors, Publisher with address,
Year of publication
2. On the back of the title page: Publisher, Copyright, Edition No. Year,
ISBN Printer with address.
3. On the third and following pages: Preface
4. TOC

We also see in various journals of the American Mathematical Society, the
top matter on the top right corner of the first page of the paper. Say in
Proceedings of AMS, we see Proceedings.... , Pages 0000-0000 etc.

I could not find any built-in facilities for all this in their respective
classes. (amsart.cls and amsbook.cls)

May I have some help on this matter? Thanking all in advance.

Dinesh Karia