[Tugindia] (No Subject)

Vijay Kumar rai_vijay at lycos.com
Tue May 6 10:59:36 CEST 2003

Dear All,

    I'm back with some new problems for all you there to solve. One of my friend want something different what we do in regular LaTeXing. He has shown me the book and asked me to make a page just like that for him. I tried many things but could not do the same what we wanted from me. Here is the performa which he had shown me. Following does not mean that I typed the same thing like {small}. This is just to show you. As we all know what we have to write.

Well, I tired all the possible things if one thing which I can do in book then the other thing is not there. If I do in article it dose not display the page number at the left and right corners of each facing page with the author and title.

-----------------------------------

{small}
This is a smallfont, bold and italic line
This is a smallfont line
This is a smallfont line
{/small}

{center}
Centered Little Big Font line\\
Centered normal font line
{/center}

{abstract}
Smaller font then the regular one.
{/abstract}

{section}
Left aligned numbered
{/section}

{reference}
left aligned 'References' and the numbered lines
{/reference}

{address}
Address in regular font.
{/address}