[Tugindia] Reconstituted TUGIndia Board

Abhas Abhinav abhas at deeproot.co.in
Fri Mar 28 22:28:18 CET 2003

Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan wrote:
>  || On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:24:47 +0530 (IST)
>  || yoga at math.iisc.ernet.in wrote:
>
>  y> (I request TUGIndia members in Bangalore to get in touch with me so that
>  y> we can start a Bangalore chapter like the one Delhi.)
>
> I am all for it. I am in Bangalore...

So are we. We would be glad to pitch in whatever way possible to help
the formation of the Bangalore chapter of TUGIndia. If it is possbile,
all of us should meet up sometime in the evening in Bangalore in the
next few days. That would be a great way to bootstrap this effort.

regards,
Abhas.

      Abhas Abhinav, CEO, DeepRoot Linux, Bangalore, India
          +91 (80) 8565624  http://www.deeproot.co.in

    Server Appliances. Solutions. Migration. Community Projects.
  Getting Linux to work for you. Faster. Better. Today. Every Way.