[Tugindia] Re: Contributions

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Thu Mar 27 18:47:45 CET 2003

    Sivaram> My apologies for mailing you directly regarding the
    Sivaram> contribution for TUG2003.  I have dispatched a DD in
    Sivaram> favour of "The Indian TeX Users Group" by courier for an
    Sivaram> amount of Rs 500/.

Thank you very much Sivaram, for your kindness. People like you are a
great asset to TUGIndia.

    Sivaram> The courier is expected to reach you by 02-04-2003; I'd
    Sivaram> appreciate it if you can acknowledge the receipt of the
    Sivaram> same.

Sure. We have further decided to despatch you (and all those who
contribute(d)) a TeXLive CD release 8 as a token of gratitude for your
contribution. The CD will be ready by end April.

    Sivaram> I shall endeavour to encourage my friends to contribute
    Sivaram> to the fund-raiser, though the thought of sending people
    Sivaram> to Hawaii is bound to raise a few eyebrows, :-)

True, people who don't know anything about TeX and Users Group would
imagine that the delegates are going for holidaying, we can't help it.

    Sivaram> irrespective of the cause; Most of my friends haven't
    Sivaram> even heard of TEX!!!

Best regards.