[Tugindia] Omega - Devanagari support

Himal sharma himal22 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 08:18:14 CET 2003

I am a new user of TeX, I use MiKTeX (Omega intalled
as well) and WindEdt in windows environment. I am
trying to prepare a devanagari document. I recently
read an article "Low level devanagari support for
omega - adapting devnag" available at
http://omega.enstb.org/yannis/pdf/tug2002.pdf.

According to article it requires odev.sty and eight
.otp files which were supposed to available at CTAN
site language/devangari/omega. I haven't been able to
locate files so far. Could somebody please explain
where to find and how to install these files
to produce devangari document. A sample file will be
highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

cheers!
Himal