[Tugindia] AUCTeX Problem

Baburaj A. Puthenveettil apbabu at mecheng.iisc.ernet.in
Sat Mar 15 17:08:32 CET 2003

> On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 04:35:24AM -0000, Duvvuri Venu Gopal wrote:

> > Problem : hilighting of commands
> > 1) When opening old *.tex files the commands are not
> > highlighted.
> > 2) On new *.tex file it is highlighting properly.

Hi,
	Just by saving the sample init.el- which comes along with
XEmacs-as my initialisation file, I get the syntax highlighting (along
with other facilities like single key command shortcuts). If you dont have
that intialisation file, I can send it to you
regards
Baburaj

Baburaj A.Puthenveettil,
Office:                                       Current Residence:
F.M.Lab, Dept of Mech Engg,                     U68, IISc
IISc, Bangalore, 560012                  Ph: 91 080 3942624,3942591,3600265
Ph: 91 080 3942302
Fax: 91 080 3600648
email: apbabu at mecheng.iisc.ernet.in, apbraj at rediffmail.com
http://www.mecheng.iisc.ernet.in/~apbabu