[Tugindia] style file

S. venkataraman svenkat at ignou.ac.in
Mon Mar 3 14:28:20 CET 2003

> Is there any place, where one can find almost all available style
> files
> name with maximum one line description of it. Like style file
> directory.
>
> If not can we - listers do it?
	It is already available.  This is the link to Graham's online
catalague.
	http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/catalogue.html
	This contains list of not only style files, but also packages
available for
	tex.  This contains a short description of the package and a
link to CTAN for
	downloading the package.(  For, example, I found out about Array
maker, a tcl/tk based package for
	creating arrays and tables in latex.  It  could be useful for
beginners in Latex,
	although experienced people would prefer doing tables and arrays

	by hand.  Linux usually comes installed
	with tcl/tk but for windows, one has to download it(approx. 10mb
download.).
	If you are planning to conduct a workshop, it may be worth a
look.  You can
	probably give the tcl/tk and the package in the CD-ROM.  There
is also another
	tcl/tck package for drawing figures.  So, it may not be a bad
idea.
	)
	Best regards,
	[S. venkataraman]