[Tugindia] pstex with pdflatex

Ganesh Babu Nallamothu, Integra ganeshbabu.nallamothu at integra-india.com
Thu Jun 26 13:34:47 CEST 2003

Hello All,

Even if I use epsfbox{epsfilename}, The pdfLaTeX is not incorporating the
eps image into PDF. However if we run LaTeX it is incorporating in the
Postscript output. Further if we convert this PS file into PDF using pstopdf
the image file is getting incorporated into PDF file.

I am also waiting for the solution for this.................

Regards,
Ganesh