[Tugindia] pdfscreen: Margin and Section number

H S Rai hsraidce at iitr.ernet.in
Fri Jun 20 20:30:53 CEST 2003

Today at 3:52pm +0530 Radhakrishnan CV wrote:

>       Rai> pdfscreen justify section and subsection numbers like:

<snip>
>       Rai> This put large requirement  on left margin, which appears
>       Rai> to be costly as screen size is very small and limited. Is
>       Rai> there any way to change it.
>
>   You  happened to  use  the default  pdfscreen.cfg. Either use  the
>   option  'nocfg' in  the  package loading  line,  which will  force
>   pdfscreen not to  read the cfg even if present  or comment out the
>   definition of \seccntformat in the pdfscreen.cfg.

Yes, it solved problem. Thank you for prompt solution. Don't we need
some FAQ for such questions of beginner of pdfscreen?

--
H.S.Rai    http://www.grex.org/~hsrai | Registered Linux User # 223684
http://counter.li.org/cgi-bin/runscript/display-person.cgi?user=223684

When you get  to the point where you really  understand your computer,
it's probably obsolete.