[Tugindia] \latex{}\help

Baburaj A. Puthenveettil apbabu at mecheng.iisc.ernet.in
Thu Jun 19 02:23:19 CEST 2003

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, Arun Swarup wrote:

> thx David Kastrup & Krishnan for ur help

Hi,
	I have small question of etiquette to the list admin. Are we
supposed to send thanks to the list for the help received from individual
members?  In fact, most of the time I have avoided sending my deep
gratitude thinking that it will be a nuisance to other members of the list
at the same time fearing whether the member who sent me the answer would
feel offended for not mentioning my thanks.

The list info says :

Personal mail, meant for just 2-3 persons on-list, should not be posted to
everybody on the list.

But thanks may not be personal mail too!. I hope you could clarify if
these exists any policy on this! Anyway my thanks to whomsover has
answered my queries.

bye
regards
Baburaj

Baburaj A.Puthenveettil,
Office:                                       Current Residence:
F.M.Lab, Dept of Mech Engg,                     U68, IISc
IISc, Bangalore, 560012                  Ph: 91 080 3942624,3942591,3600265
Ph: 91 080 3942302
Fax: 91 080 3600648
email: apbabu at mecheng.iisc.ernet.in, apbraj at rediffmail.com
http://www.mecheng.iisc.ernet.in/~apbabu