[Tugindia] configuring devnag package with texlive 7

mihir gore mihirgore at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 15 00:31:11 CEST 2003

how do I configure the devnag package to work with texlive 7?
I think I will have to do somethings with the .mf etc files.. has anyone
used it?

I have adobe 6.0 reader, GS 8.0 and ghost view 4.4.

The tex document is getting compiled correctly but when I view the resulting
pdf file in adobe or ghost view I get an error for the font. The same file
compiled on my office setup of latex ( which is miktex 2.2 and ghost script
7.something) can be viewed on my machine. So I am guessing that devnag fonts
have not been setup on my machine.

Mihir