[Tugindia] Chemistry ?

Sridhar M.A. mas at uomphysics.net
Thu Jul 24 20:37:35 CEST 2003

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 02:05:18PM +0530, Ganesh Babu Nallamothu, Integra wrote:

   > I am also looking for similar type of requrement in chemistry.

Simplest method to include chemical diagrams (by that I mean structural
diagrams, reaction paths et al.) is use an application like xdrawchem
(available for linux and windows), chemtool, bkchem, gchempaint. They
are gui stuff and drawing strcutures is very easy. Of them, I like
xdrawchem the most as the included library of structures is quite
significant.

Export the figure to eps and include it in your LaTeX file.
Inclusion of eps file in the LaTeX document is answered elsewhere.

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.

What UNIVERSE is this, please??