[Tugindia] Re: For getting latex Job.

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Sat Feb 1 15:08:32 CET 2003

    Ajay> Dear Sir, We are having the 50 computers setup here at New
    Ajay> Delhi at Luxmi Nagar location, we are conducting here the
    Ajay> latex/tex/sgml/xml/html plateform job, if you are having any
    Ajay> such type of job or know some other institution/consultants
    Ajay> which provide such type of job, then plz mail to us.

TUGIndia mailing list should not be construed as a medium of
advertisement for commercial companies seeking jobs and projects,
instead it is intended for mutual technical help among persons (that
might include programmers or users working in commercial companies as
well) and for the propagation of TeX and friends among the population.
We can only appreciate circulars requiring TeX programmers and trained
hands, but those should be prefixed with a [COMMERCIAL] tag and should
be kept to a minimum number possible.

Ajay, you should remember that this list has many subscribers who are
either running text processing companies or senior executives in such
companies, but none of them have exhibited their commercial faces in
this list, because they know what this list is meant for.

And lastly, your prospective clients need not necessarily be part of
this list, as such your exercise is in vain.

Best regards.

Radhakrishnan
List-admin