[Tugindia] Kannada and LaTeX

yoga at math.iisc.ernet.in yoga at math.iisc.ernet.in
Fri Aug 22 12:25:24 CEST 2003

> I have been trying for quite sometime to use Kannada Fonts in MiKTeX but
> in vain. It will be great if any of you can explain me the procedure
> (download and installation).

We are working at KannadaTeX and are almost ready for public release. We
have created three new metafonts for kannada and the coding is done in
such a way that one could use the freely available baraha ttf fonts also.
I shall send a sample of our output to you directly.

If anyone else on the list is interested in KannadaTeX please let me know.

C S Yogananda
MO-Cell (NBHM, DAE)
Dept. of Mathematics
Indian Institute of Science