[Tugindia] Re: tugindia Digest, Vol 8, Issue 10

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Wed Aug 13 18:07:47 CEST 2003

    Gowtham> I would suggest you to use \psframebox command and it
    Gowtham> comes with lot of options - you can control the corner
    Gowtham> curves and the background color & fill style.

    Gowtham> Regards, Gowtham

[...]

    Gowtham> S. Gowtham Graduate Student Department of Physics
    Gowtham> Michigan Technological University

Your suggestion is great and helpful.  Thanks for your efforts.

But why do you punish the subscribers by appending the whole of
today's digest to your three line post?  Despite the opportunity to
study in the supposedly civilized world, I'm sorry to say, the basic
etiquettes of internet mailing evades you. Many of our subscribers pay
for every byte of mail they download through dialup lines and are not
endowed with fat bandwidths like that you enjoy. Please learn to quote
mail and read the list guidelines.