[Tugindia] double spacing

Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana bhaskara_p at vsnl.com
Fri Aug 1 12:00:18 CEST 2003

>>>i have to submit an assignment which i want to do in LaTeX, but i need
>>>to double space ev,ery word!
>>>

>The querent wants to double space every word --- like "spaced out" typing.
>In other words exrta horizontal space.
>
>The "baseline" streching will put extra vertical space.
>
>Kapil.

I am sorry. I though of verticle double spacing..but in this case he
needs only horizontal double spacing.
I wonder  which format requires duoble horizontal spacing!

Also, I have always this question in mind, why on list always suggested
new style file for each different need. Many things are possible with
simple commands available with standard latex.

regards,
Manjusha