[Tugindia] Mandrake9.0 and Latex

Baburaj A. Puthenveettil apbabu at mecheng.iisc.ernet.in
Sat Apr 26 16:24:10 CEST 2003

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003, Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana wrote:

> I install Mandrake 9.0 but I am not able to find out latex on it.
>
> With rh7.2 and rh8 latex is availble. Does anybody knows about
> Mandrake...latex availability?

	I use Tetex with Madrake 9. I suppose it is optional. The sys ad
here had to install by including it in the needed packages.
bye
Baburaj

Baburaj A.Puthenveettil,
Office:                                       Current Residence:
F.M.Lab, Dept of Mech Engg,                     U68, IISc
IISc, Bangalore, 560012                  Ph: 91 080 3942624,3942591,3600265
Ph: 91 080 3942302
Fax: 91 080 3600648
email: apbabu at mecheng.iisc.ernet.in, apbraj at rediffmail.com
http://www.mecheng.iisc.ernet.in/~apbabu