[Tugindia] Awareness among students [was] TUG Meet

H S Rai hsraidce at iitr.ernet.in
Thu Apr 24 20:28:46 CEST 2003

Today at 1:32pm +0530 Amitabh Trehan wrote:

>    Everything  for students  is  anyways free  and the  conributions
>   voluntary,  as far  as I  understand. Unfortunately, not  many IIT
>   students are aware

If that is the case, then you, me and TugIndia may play some role.

>   (maybe the tight acad schedule).

At least  they may  be encouraged to  take development  projects about
TeX,  where  ever  it  fit  in  their  academic  schedule. IMO,  there
again TugIndia  may chalk  out some plan  and interact  with concerned
authorities. Or it might  me so that they  are doing it, but  I am not
aware of that.

--
H.S.Rai

Wait for growth...it happens in the fullness of time.