[Tugindia] TUG Meet

Amitabh Trehan amitabhtrehan at softhome.net
Thu Apr 24 18:04:21 CEST 2003

Hi venkat,LL,
 I propose the following:
 LL talks on Publishing concepts
 I give an intro of LaTeX for newbies and use of devnag at shallow water
depth (it the newbies who have promised to turn up do turn up i.e. ilugd
guys).
 Venkat explains on fonts, their construction, virtual fonts esp. with
regd. to devnag with energetic interjections from LL.
 So, should we fix monetary cotribution or leave it for the actual meet.
I am also a bit worried about the 2 p.m. heat factor but once inside the
venue, its pretty pleasant I assure you (has an AC also).

Amitabh