[Tugindia] devanagari output

Amitabh Trehan amitabhtrehan at softhome.net
Wed Apr 23 11:25:58 CEST 2003

There are a few packages available for devanagari. One of the most used
is the package devnag. You can download it from a CTAN site e..g.
ftp.dante.de (/tex-archive/languages/devanagari/distrib). Its rather
simple to use with a good manual and transliteration scheme. There is
also Frank Wikners Sanskrit package.
 The O.S. should not make any difference if you have TeX already
installed. You need to install devnag package and follow the manual
instructions.
 Finally, TUG (and TUGIndia) also distribute their multi-platform
TeXLive CD.

Amitabh